A full cone nozzle refers to a spray nozzle that produces a solid conical spray shape.
It produces a uniform spray distribution with medium to large droplet sizes in a wide range of flow rates and pressures, which is derived from the unique vane design, large, unobstructed passages, and advanced jet flow control. This nozzle is extremely effective for jet applications that require complete coverage of an area.
It has been widely used in surface treatment, electronics, chemical, environmental protection, steel, automotive, and other industrial production fields, playing an extremely important role in improving product quality and production efficiency.
- Ultimate anti-clogging design, maximum free passage available
- High energy efficiency
- Easy to handle dirty, lumpy liquids
- Male/female connections and flange connections available
- High-reliability spray performance
- Spray Pattern: Round or square impact area
- Spray Angle: 17⁰ to 170⁰ (can be customized)
- Connections: 1/8” to 12” (male and female NPT and BSPT); flange
- Flow Rate Range: .05 to 8728 gpm (.19 to 32,530 lpm)
- Material: Brass, 303SS, 316SS, Teflon, etc.
- Spraying Purpose: Surface spraying, Spraying over packings, Spraying onto mats in air washers, etc.
- Cooling Purpose: Cooling of gaseous fluids and solids etc.
- Cleaning and Washing Process: Gas cleaning, components cleaning, container cleaning, etc.
- Dust Control
- Foam dealing
- Paper&pulp treatment